Payment Flow and Delivery Policy
'our', 'we' and 'us' means B& F Services and, where applicable, its officers, employees and authorised
'our site' means our website or websites;
'you' and 'your' include any business with which you are associated and on behalf of which you use our
'services' means the company formation service and other ancillary services offered on this agreement and
where relevant includes any goods supplied by us; and
instructions to you posted to us.
- Terms and Condition
- When requesting services from our site/ or by email/ in written you agree to comply with the ordering
- When requesting services for the first time you will specify an individual user name and password( if
you are using our website services). This will allow future access to the online Company Administration
pages and it is your responsibility to keep this name and password confidential. We will not be
responsible for any changes made to any company through an unauthorised use of a user name and password
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts you make with us. Each time you use our services
you are offering to contract with us on the basis of these terms and conditions. All access to our site/
or any communication with our company is subject to these terms and conditions. No other terms and
conditions will apply to our supply of goods or services.
- Our Service
- Our business services shall consist of incorporation services/accountancy & book keeping/ consultancy/
marketing services/ workshops & seminars / advertising in our websites etc and described on the Company
- Our Registered Offices services shall consist of the services listed and described on the Company
Formations home page. The Registered Office service does not entitle the user to hold out this address
as his trading address or to receive large volumes of commercial mail. We may withdraw the service at
any time at our discretion if, in our opinion, the address is being used for any illegal purpose or to
enable the user to avoid his responsibilities to the authorities, his customers or the general public.
- Our Company Secretarial services shall consist of the services listed and described on the Company
Formations home page. Any additional work beyond countersigning documents as Secretary or filing the
Annual Return will be chargeable at a rate to be agreed in advance of the work being undertaken.
- Our Dormant Company Services shall consist of the services listed and described on the Company
Formations home page. We may withdraw the service at any time at our discretion if, in our opinion, the
address is being used for any illegal purpose or to enable the user to avoid his responsibilities to the
authorities, his customers or the general public. Where we receive information that the company name is
an infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights or is being used for any illegal or
improper purpose, we will resign our officers immediately and give you the option of dissolving the
company or taking on the administration of the company yourself. We will not be responsible for entering
into any negotiations or defending any actions against your company.
- Our advertising services are subject to the following terms
- Format of Electronic files
- Electronic files shall be provided to B&F Services before the deadline.
- B&F Services shall not be responsible for checking the accuracy of supplied input from
an electronic file unless otherwise agreed.
- If an electronic file is not suitable for outputting on equipment normally adequate for
such purposes without adjustment or other corrective action, we may charge the Customer
for any resulting additional cost occurred for making any adjustment or other corrective
- We are not responsible for any lack of clarity or resolution of the advertisement from
the Electronic File provided by the Customer, all responsibility in this regard is with
If the Customer wants to change, update the advertisement, the Customer has to inform us in
writing by email to email@example.com.
- Legality and Licensing
We reserve the rights not to publish any issue , which in our views is, or an infringement of the
proprietary or other tights of any third party. This is Customer's responsibility to take any
necessary action regarding any required license for advertisement including but not limited to
text, logo, picture, illustration, B&F Services doesn't have any kind of responsibility
regarding required license, breaking copyright law by customer. The Customer agrees to indemnify
and keep indemnified B&F Services in respect of any claims costs and expenses arising directly
or indirectly out of any illegal or libellous matter or any infringement of any copyright,
patents, design or any other proprietary or personal rights contained in any material printed
for the Customer
- Payments term and Instruction
We accept payment by the following methods:
- Pay online thorough B&F website
- Pay by cards thorough telephone
- Personal or Business Cheque in the name of B&F Services Ltd
- Postal Orders in the name of B&F Services Ltd
- Direct Bank transfer (by prior arrangement)
“We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd
- Cancellation of courses/workshops/ seminars
- To cancel a place on B&F events and courses, notice of cancellation must be
given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you cancel at least 28 working days prior to the start of the course you will
receive a full refund minus a 5% administration fee.
- If you cancel between 28 and 10 working days prior to the start of the course
you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event you will not be
entitled to a refund.
- No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course.
- B&F reserves the right to withhold payment of part or all of your Fee refund
until all Study Materials have been returned.
- Cancellation of agreements ( accountancy, marketing, advertising)
- We require notice in order to cancel an agreement. The notice period is 30 days for
all of our agreements, either by notifying us directly in writing.
- When a cancellation is requested, we will schedule this to take place at the end of
the notice period.
- The notice period starts from the time we receive the cancellation request. If the
cancellation request is withdrawn for any reason during the notice period, a new
request needs to be made and a new notice period will commence.
- For a cease of service, as opposed to moving to another service provider, it is
possible to specify a cancellation date after the notice period. In this case, a
one-off payment will be taken at the time the agreement is scheduled for
- Before giving notice of cancellation the client is obliged to pay all outstanding
amount. Cancellation of any agreement is subject to the payment of any outstanding
amounts including any applicable early termination charges.
- All customers under a minimum term contract will, when their minimum term ends, be
automatically moved to a rolling one month contract.
- Where a customer cancels their service, the customer is informed of any fees
outstanding and notified of the need to settle these.
- Should the customer wish to cancel at the end of the minimum term, they will need to
give notice (as per paragraph 5.1).
- Should the customer wish to cancel within the minimum term, the customer will have
to pay a termination charge by way of compensation to us for ending the service
early. This charge will be calculated by multiplying the number of months remaining
in the minimum term by a monthly early termination charge as set out our price
- Confidential Information
- This Agreement contains confidential information, In consideration of each of the
parties disclosing to the other Confidential Information for the Purpose the parties
hereby undertake that they shall:
- not communicate, disclose or make available all or any part of the Confidential
Information to any third party;
- not directly or indirectly use, or permit others to use, the Confidential
Information other than for the Purpose;
- not make any announcement or disclosure in connection with the Confidential
Information or the Purpose without the prior written consent of the other party.
All the accounting & book keeping/ marketing/advertising/ consultancy services will be delivered
according to our mutual agreements.
If we fail, at any time during the term of these terms and conditions, to insist upon strict
performance of any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise
any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute
a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to
be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
- We accept orders on the basis that the person placing the order is liable to pay us for the services. In
case of using the online services it is your responsibility to ensure the security of your user account.
You will be liable to pay for any services ordered on that account until we receive notice from you to
- We only provide services on the basis that you have given us full and proper instructions and the
authority to lawfully carry out those instructions. You warrant that you are acting on your own
authority or have the authority of your client to instruct us. Where you have appointed officers to the
company you warrant that you have the full consent of those officers to be so appointed
- You undertake to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide us and accept all
liability for the rejection of documents due to inaccuracies or incompleteness
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any company name or domain name you choose is available for
registration and can be lawfully used by you. We accept no liability for your choice of name. You are
responsible for ensuring that your choice of company name or domain name does not infringe any
intellectual property rights of any other person in the UK or worldwide
- Once we have accepted a request for services you may contact us via email or our site or at the postal
address displayed on our site to ask that your request be withdrawn. Given the nature of the services we
provide it will be entirely at our discretion whether or not you are entitled to a refund for those
services. In the exercise of such discretion we will consider the extent to which we have commenced work
on the provision of that service or paid out fees to third parties. Where the service includes the
formation of a company, once the incorporation request has been submitted to Companies House it will not
be possible to stop the formation process.
Courses, Workshops and Seminars
- We will exercise reasonable care in compiling our site, use reasonable efforts to make our site
any personal data or credit card information you give us.;
- On accepting a request for services from you we will acknowledge our acceptance and confirm the details
you have supplied us with by way of e-mail/ fax. Our acceptance of instructions is deemed to have
occurred at the time of our sending the e-mail/ fax and not at the time of your receipt.;
- Until we receive further instruction from you we will keep, to your credit, any application or filing
fee that is returned to us on the rejection of any application or filing
- In the event of Companies House rejecting an application or submission you will have three days to
re-submit the application with appropriate corrections at no extra charge.
- If you request business bank account facilities for your new company, we will pass your request to
Barclays Bank/ Lloyds or HSBC. We accept no responsibility for the bank account and the banks will
undertake their own necessary due diligence procedures.
- We act as an agent for you when dealing with Companies House or any other registry or Revenue authority
in any jurisdiction. Any fees, levies, fines, excises, penalties, excess charges, licences, duties,
taxes, registration fees, search fees or other costs incurred are done so on your behalf as a
disbursement whether or not we consulted with you prior to paying the aforementioned.
- In order to purchase a Course/ workshop or seminar via the Website you must register for an online
account via the Website. If you already have an online account, you can log onto your account using the
user name and password that you were provided with when you registered.
- When purchasing a Course/workshop/ seminar via the Website, you can change your order at any time up to
the point at which you click the “Pay Now” button by using the “Edit” option to amend the details
submitted and/or by using the “Remove” option to remove an item from your basket.
- The Fee for any Course at any given time will be displayed on the Website and the Brochure and/or will
be notified to you by our Customer Services representative. Fees are quoted in pounds sterling,
inclusive of VAT but exclusive of any Additional Charges.
- If you purchase a course on the website the Fee including VAT and any delivery charges payable in
relation to delivery of Study Materials, if applicable, will be shown prior to completion of the online
transaction; and B&F will debit the Fee from your credit card or debit card on or after the day you make
an order for a Course. Credit or debit card details are collected over a secure link and an authorised
amount verification is taken immediately. Your order will be confirmed only upon receipt of the Fee in
cleared funds by B&F and will be subject to acceptance of your offer to purchase. “We do not store
credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties”
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes
arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the English courts.