Tax Return

Tax Return

The majority of our clients need to file personal tax returns, as a result of being a company director, but you must also send a tax return if you’re:

  1. a self-employed sole trader
  2. a partner in a business partnership
  3. a company director
  4. receiving foreign income
  5. your income is more than £100,000 a year
  6. You should send your tax return, even if you don’t have any tax to pay or you’ve already paid it.

Tax Returns cause thousands of people stress and worry every year, not to mention unnecessary fines for late filing. Let us help you! We will

  1. calculate your tax you may owe and discuss possibilities to reduce it where possible
  2. manage all your deadlines for filing tax return and for payment of tax
  3. represents you tax affairs in HMRC as your Agent
Why not to have your self-assessment done quickly, professionally and at affordable price

For more information please contact B&F Services on the number below:

Telephone: 0207 723 9270 Email:

scroll up