Annual Return

Annual Return

If you run a company you must send an annual return to Companies House. This includes details of directors, registered office address, shares and shareholders.

We could save you time and money by using WebFiling as your agent when sending your information to the Companies House.

For more information please contact B&F Services on the number below:

Telephone: 0207 723 9270


scroll up