- Format of Electronic files
- Electronic files shall be provided to B&F Services before the deadline.
- B&F Services shall not be responsible for checking the accuracy of supplied input from an electronic file unless otherwise agreed.
- If an electronic file is not suitable for outputting on equipment normally adequate for such purposes without adjustment or other corrective action, we may charge the Customer for any resulting additional cost occurred for making any adjustment or other corrective actions.
- We are not responsible for any lack of clarity or resolution of the advertisement from the Electronic File provided by the Customer, all responsibility in this regard is with customer
If the Customer wants to change, update the advertisement, the Customer has to inform us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legality and Licensing
We reserve the rights not to publish any issue , which in our views is, or an infringement of the proprietary or other tights of any third party. This is Customer's responsibility to take any necessary action regarding any required license for advertisement including but not limited to text, logo, picture, illustration, B&F Services doesn't have any kind of responsibility regarding required license, breaking copyright law by customer. The Customer agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified B&F Services in respect of any claims costs and expenses arising directly or indirectly out of any illegal or libellous matter or any infringement of any copyright, patents, design or any other proprietary or personal rights contained in any material printed for the Customer
- Payments term and Instruction
We accept payment by the following methods: